Pink Bobblehead Bunny

Sunday, February 1, 2015

How to Place a Music Player in Your Blog

Hum, hum... Oh, don't mind me, I was just humming a new song I learned at my band earlier! Oh! What was I thinking... I actually need your attention right now. In this post, I am going to write about how to make your blog more audible.
It was simple, actually. Well, who wouldn't like a lovely song playing, accompanying you while you read a fun blog?
Ok. Let's get to the point.



To get a music player, visit scmplayer.net.

Now, look at the image below.


Here's the details:

1. First, choose the skin. It represents of what will show on the real thing at your blog. Be sure to pick it right! But don't worry too much about it, you can always go back and rechoose it by clicking the 'SCM Music Player' button.



2. Next, Edit your playlist! The playlist consists of the links of the music videos which you want to insert in. Well, first, you should find a good music video from Youtube, Dailymotion, etc. Just paste the link of the video into A, and then, you could insert the CORRECT title of the music/song into B. It will display as the title of the song, don't write the incorrect title, it's gonna be misleading.


3. Moving forward! Configure those settings! Actually... There's nothing much to be done here, but if you want to change a bit of those settings, look at the picture and I'll tell you.


Sorry if the image's a bit too large... Cause' the letters were small so I just had too.

Did you find this post helpful? Comment to give a piece of your mind!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing..
    music players

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    music player

    ReplyDelete

Template by:

Free Blog Templates